Women in science.

Hi everybody!
 I am writing again because I want to present you a tool that I recently discovered and it is very useful to create a nice slideshow!
I think that if we, as teachers, show the contents to our students in a more visual way, they will learn easily.


Searching on the net you can find different tools but I worked with https://panel.genial.ly/  it is very useful and easy to use, you can create different presentations in a different and easy way, so it is a good tool for teachers. It is online and most of the templates and frames are free.


I will present the topic "Women in science" to my students with the following slideshow. It is for students of 4th grade of Primary Education

I have created this slideshow, showing the most important women in science during the history because I think that it is really important that children know all the people who have been important for scientific advances and people who continue working in science.

 You can find my presentation here .I hope you like it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Machism? In 21st century?

Micromachism ...videoclip!

It is coming to an end....