ECOSYSTEMS!



Hi again!

I will present you my infopraphic work. I created it to help my studetns to understand what is the meaning of ecosystem and all of the ecosystems that we can find. It was created with an online and free tool called https://piktochart.com/ I have chosen this tool because I found it very useful and it is very easy to use.
Firstly , you have to create an account,, after that you can choose from a variety of templates, on the left you will find different items to add text, images, videos, charts; you can write and add images wherever you want in order to organise the presentation.
As you can see, this tool has a lot of items to work with for this reason it can be oriented to work different subjects.
However, if you do not like this tool you can find other tools such as:
Using infographics will help us to present to our students the global idea of a topic.
Students will find this information more attractive than in the books so they are going to visualise the contents  in a more visual way, for them it is very important to  see the information in a clearly way. It is really important that our students can see images while they are reading information about a selected topic. Sometimes the theory is really complicated and images could help them to understand and memorise this information. 

To be honest, I have never used infographics before, but now that I learn about the importance of presenting topics in a visual and tidy way I am sure that I will use it in the future with my students.

I hope you like it!
Bye bye!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Machism? In 21st century?

Micromachism ...videoclip!

It is coming to an end....