Who am I?



                                                    


Hello everyone!
Welcome to my  classroom of the future.
I come from the future and I  will tell you what we do here  very briefly.
My name is Futura, I work as a teacher and  I am 150 years old, so I have lived with different generations of teachers and I have used different methodologies. I love spending my time with my students, they are so friendly and they are very motivated. Also I like listening to rock music and I am very interested in cinema, I think that culture is very important in our society, where the cinema or theatre tickets are cheaper than the tickets in 21st centruy.

As I said before, I have worked with different methodologies because these ones have changed with the passing of time.
 What is the methodology that we use here?

We teach to our students the importance of technology in a society based on globalization, where the  development of technology has increased and has become a very important pillar in our daily routine.

The government works really hard for the improvement of education so each children receive a computer at the beginning of the school year.

This situation provides teachers to work really good with students and also the students can build up their own knowledge because the are always searching information about different topics. 
Here, the classes are really dynamic beacuse the methodolody is based on communication too and not only on grammar or vocabulary.
I have created this blog to share all my impressions with you and I hope you have a good time reading it.
I created my avatar with  http://www.voki.com/   an application that you can get in the Playstore or Applestore. It is free.
Voki is good because you can cartoonize yourself in the way you want for this reason you can be very creative and  you improve your digital competence . But it has also some disadvantages, for example: you have to pay if you want to get some items so your options are very limited. 
I hope my blog serves you to improve several things in the current  educational system.
Bye bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Machism? In 21st century?

Micromachism ...videoclip!

It is coming to an end....